Users guarantee the authenticity and veracity of all data that they voluntarily communicate and must keep the information provided to Singularity Biomed updated, so that it responds at all times to their real situation, being solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements that they carry out, as well as the damages they cause to Singularity Biomed or to third parties.
DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
Singularity Biomed, S.L. (“Singularity Biomed”) with N.I.F. B-67399923, as owner of the website domain “singularity-biomed.com” as well as their subdomains (indistinctively, the “Website”), and the ThermoHand application (the “App”), with address at Avinguda Via Augusta 15-25, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, España, email address: email@example.com is responsible for user personal data processing.
PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
In compliance with the provisions of the GDPR regulation, we inform you that personal data and information you provide to Singularity Biomed (the “Data”), whenever you complete any electronic form available in the website, by subscribing documents, through email, telephone calls, and, in particular, contracting and use of the App, will be incorporated to a personal data file owned by Singularity Biomed.
The purpose of the personal Data processing is to process the User’s request, depending on the reason for which the data were provided:
- Data management of candidates’ curriculums vitae.
- Data categories to be processed: Details in the CV of the person applying for the job: name and surnames, DNI/CIF/identification document, address, signature and telephone number. Sensitive personal data: gender, nationality, civil status, age, date and place of birth. Academic and professional Data: qualifications, academic education and professional experience. Image data: photo.
- Data management of labour relations of Singularity Biomed personnel.
- Data categories to be processed: Contact information. Data regarding working life, salary and social security.
- Data management of providers
- Data categories to be processed: Contact information and data needed to execute payments, and to track orders and/or contracted services.
- Data management of customers
- Data categories to be processed: Contact information and other data necessary to provide services and issue invoices.
- Data management of users
- Data categories to be processed: Contact information and data related to service access and usage.
- Data management of subscribers to the Singularity Biomed newsletter
- Data categories to be processed: Contact information (name and email address).
- Data management of new contacts
- Data categories to be processed: Contact information (name of the individual and/or organization he/she represents. Contact information such as email address, telephone number and/or postal address).
Data sources: In all processing mentioned, personal data comes from the interested party.
Users authorize Singularity Biomed to use the information provided in the system anonymously and for mere statistical and/or scientific purposes, without the user being able to be identified at any time.
LEGITIMACY FOR DATA MANAGEMENT
DATA COMMUNICATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES
Singularity Biomed is committed not to give, sell, or share the Data with third parties without the express and previous user consent. Moreover, international Data transfers are not performed.
Personal data provided by the User in the Website and/or App can be communicated to public organisms, courts and other administrative authorities, when deemed necessary, in order to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal actions against claims.
Furthermore, Singularity Biomed will cancel or rectify Data whenever being inexact, incomplete or are not necessary or appropriate anymore for the purpose for which they where provided by the User.
Singularity Biomed, by means of some of the electronic forms included in the Website, will request your explicit consent in order to be able to send you commercial communications by any means, including e-mail or equivalent means of electronic communications.
Singularity Biomed adopts the security measures required by LOPD GDD and GDPR Regulations, appropriate to the nature of the Data that are the object of treatment at any given time.
Singularity Biomed guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures stablished by the RGDP in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has provided them with adequate information so that they can exercise them.
INFORMATION STORAGE PERIODS
The storage periods of personal data of interested parties are set according to the following criteria:
- Personal data of clients and users: kept for a period of 5 years from the finalization of the provision of service by Singularity Biomed.
- Personal data of providers and contacts: kept for a period of 3 years from the finalization of the commercial relationship with Singularity Biomed.
- Personal data of personnel candidates: kept for a period of 2 years from the closing of the personnel selection process.
- Documentation of a labour-related or social security nature: the documentation or records or computer media in which the corresponding data have been transmitted to prove compliance with the obligations regarding affiliation, registrations, removals or variations that, where appropriate, occur in relation to said matters, as well as the contribution documents and the receipts justifying the payment of salaries and the delegated payment of benefits, including also all the contractual documentation, will be kept for a term of 4 years from the cessation of the employment and/or contractual relationship between Singularity Biomed and the interested party.
- Personal data for commercial communications: Singularity Biomed will keep indefinitely the personal data whose purpose of treatment is the send of commercial communications, up to a maximum of one month after the interested party requests the cancellation of said data through the corresponding exercise of their rights.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party who has provided his/her Data to Singularity Biomed may exercise his/her rights of access, rectification, suppression, limitation, portability and opposition (the “Rights of the interested party”), as well as to withdraw his/her explicit consent for the treatment of his/her personal data, on the terms legally provided for. For such purpose, a communication shall be notified:
- By post to the following address: Avinguda Via Augusta 15-25, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, España;
- By sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In both cases, indicating your name, surnames and a copy of your identity card.
Users understand and accept that the withdrawal of consent and/or the exercise of the right of deletion will imply that Singularity Biomed cannot continue to provide the services of the Website and/or the App.
Additionally, the interested party has the right to submit a claim to the Data Protection Control Authorities in case of violation of their rights as interested.
LAST MODIFIED: JANUARY 2023