For the purposes of these General Conditions of Use, the user will be understood as the person who accesses, navigates, uses or participates in the services of SINGULARITY BIOMED, in accordance with the provisions below. Therefore, it will be understood as a user both the person who benefits from and receives the services offered by SINGULARITY BIOMED, as well as the healthcare professional who assists in the usage of the Application.
3. Services and operation of ThermoHand
The Application has been created to evaluate the symptoms and signs of people with pain in the joints of the hands, recommend the urgency with which a specialized consultation should be received and provide the possibility of interacting with a healthcare professional.
The services included are:
- Symptoms and signs evaluator: The user introduces in the Application the symptoms related to the pain in the joints of the hands (in a short form). Thermal images of the user's hands are also acquired using a ThermalExpert TE-Q1 thermal camera connected to the device running the Application. In case of detecting a high risk of arthritis, the subject is recommended to go urgently to the rheumatologist. In no case does ThermoHand offer diagnoses to users or imply the prescription, cancellation or modification of any medical treatment. The results offered by the Application always respond to the information provided by the user at the time of the evaluation. This information may be different from the real state of the user due to a misinterpretation of the communications between ThermoHand and the user. The user is responsible for the information provided and for correctly interpreting the resulting information
- Teleconsultation with a rheumatologist: ThermoHand offers the possibility of arranging a telephone consultation with a rheumatologist. For this, the user must enter the phone number where to receive the call and request the consultation, which will generally be received in less than 48 hours. Through this service, the user can obtain a first medical orientation, never a diagnosis, since this would require a physical examination, which is not possible in this channel
The ThermoHand Application has the CE marking for medical devices, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2017/745, which regulates medical devices.
SINGULARITY BIOMED has obtained the prior license to operate the installation of sanitary products, granted by the Spanish Agency for Medicines and Health Products, in accordance with the provisions of Law 14/1986, of April 25, General of Health and Royal Decree 1591/2009, of October 16.
4. Obligations of users
All the information that the users provide through the Application must be truthful. For these purposes, users guarantee the authenticity of all the data they communicate as a result of completing the ThermoHand form. Users also guarantee that they have not altered the heat emitted by the hands, that they have remained at least 20 minutes at room temperature and that they have not applied deodorants, antiperspirants or other cosmetics to their hands that could affect the acquisition of thermal images.
By way of illustration and not limitation, users may not:
- Provide false information
- Alter the heat emitted by the hands, for example, by heating or cooling with external energy sources
- Block, overwrite, modify or copy the contents of the Application, unless this is necessary for the correct use of the ThermoHand services;
- Any action apt to damage the functionality of the infrastructure of the Application, especially to overload it
5. Liability of SINGULARITY BIOMED
The services offered by SINGULARITY BIOMED are exclusively informative for users, so all the content or information provided to users never substitutes the judgment of a medical doctor or the need for an individualized medical consultation regarding a specific case. Under no circumstances should users use the information offered by SINGULARITY BIOMED to self-medicate. If users may be experiencing a medical emergency, they should immediately contact a medical doctor or call the emergency number.
SINGULARITY BIOMED has invested maximum effort, including conducting clinical studies, to ensure that the information offered to users through the Application is up-to-date and correct, but it cannot be guaranteed that this will be the case in all cases, since the evaluation can lead to false negatives and false positives. Consequently, SINGULARITY BIOMED does not guarantee the reliability and usefulness of the contents of the Application and excludes any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining, access or any other behavior analogous or similar to the content. SINGULARITY BIOMED does not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content.
SINGULARITY BIOMED excludes any type of responsibility for damages of any nature that may be due to the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the content.
SINGULARITY BIOMED's advice and recommendations are based on the veracity and accuracy of the information provided by the user. Consequently, SINGULARITY BIOMED is not responsible for the lack of truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the contents due to the failure of the user to provide truthful and accurate information through the Application.
SINGULARITY BIOMED does not recommend or validate the use of a specific drug or a specific clinical diagnosis, nor does it recommend any therapy. SINGULARITY BIOMED is a source of information. Medical professionals are the only ones competent to apply their clinical judgment, so the information contained in the Application should not be considered a substitute for it in any case.
SINGULARITY BIOMED is not responsible for the damages that may derive from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational operation of this electronic system or in the computer devices and equipment of users, motivated by causes unrelated to SINGULARITY BIOMED, that prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the Application, or delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the Internet or other electronic systems, or the impossibility of giving the service or allow access for reasons not attributable to SINGULARITY BIOMED, due to users, third parties, or force majeure. SINGULARITY BIOMED does not control, in general, the use that users make of the Application.
SINGULARITY BIOMED is not responsible for damages of any nature that may arise from the availability and technical continuity of the operation of the Application. In any case, SINGULARITY BIOMED will carry out all the necessary actions to restore its services in the event of a technical failure.
All users of this Application agree to hold SINGULARITY BIOMED harmless from any claim arising from problems arising from the causes described in this section.
The use of the Application may include technical linking devices, directories and even search instruments that allow the user to access other pages of internet. SINGULARITY BIOMED does not know the contents and services of the pages of third parties and, therefore, does not accept any responsibility for the quality, content, nature or reliability of the sites and content accessible through the links of the Application or the sites with links to the Application. Links to third party websites do not imply the affiliation, subscription or adoption by SINGULARITY BIOMED of the site or the information contained therein. The user must warn that, when he leaves the Application, the conditions and policies of SINGULARITY BIOMED no longer apply and, consequently, the user must review the terms and policies applicable to the destination website.
6. Industrial and intellectual property
The intellectual property rights of the Web, ThermoHand and the different elements contained in the Application, including, without limitation, written information, graphic designs, drawings, image and sound files, photographic designs, recordings and, in general of all the material accessible from the Application belong to SINGULARITY BIOMED or to third parties who have duly authorized their inclusion in the Application.
SINGULARITY BIOMED is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of such intellectual property rights, in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Any reproduction, transmission, adaptation, translation, modification, communication to the public, or any other exploitation of all or part of the content of the Application, carried out in any way or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, are strictly prohibited except with prior writen authorization from SINGULARITY BIOMED or third party owners. Any infringement of these rights may give rise to the corresponding civil or criminal extrajudicial or judicial procedures.
Users may not, under any circumstances, establish links ("links") between any space accessible from the Internet and the Application, unless previously expressly consented and in writing by SINGULARITY BIOMED.
8. Data protection
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction