The users recognize the authenticity and veracity of all the data that they voluntarily communicate and require to keep the information provided to SINGULARITY BIOMED updated, so that the data corresponds all time to their real situation, being the only ones responsible for the false or inaccurate statements that carry out, as well as the damages caused by this to SINGULARITY BIOMED or third parties.
1. Responsible for the treatment
- SINGULARITY BIOMED S.L.
- NIF: B67399923
- Postal Address: C/ Castell del Benviure 84, 08755 Castellbisbal
- Email: email@example.com
2. Legitimation for data treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of data is the registration, access and use of the ThermoHand and/or RheumaTest application by users, as well as contact by any of the channels available on the website, email and phone calls.
3. Data collected
Information provided directly by the user:
- Registration data in the ThermoHand and/or RheumaTest application: Name, NIF, email, telephone, address and bank details of the user who registers and creates the account.
- Data sent through the ThermoHand Application: telephone number, age, sex, data regarding pain in the joints of the hands and thermal images of the hands.
- Data sent through the RheumaTest Application: data regarding pain in the joints of the hands and thermal images of the hands.
- Data derived from incident management: SINGULARITY BIOMED will collect the messages received by the user and may use and store them to manage current or future incidents, as well as to make improvements to the website and the applications.
- Additional information: any information provided by the user through the web contact form, by email or by phone.
Information provided indirectly by the user:
- Data derived from the use of the Applications: ThermoHand and RheumaTest collects data derived from the use of the Application by the user each time the user interacts with the Application.
- Data derived from the use of the web pages: SINGULARITY BIOMED collects the data derived from the use of the web by the user each time the user interacts with the web.
- The analysis and performance of statistical studies in order to improve the services offered to users.
- Provide any information requested by the user through the contact form, email or by phone.
- Make communications via email and / or send SMS to the user about the operation of the service.
- The periodic referral, by electronic means, of commercial communications about the services offered and related to the health sector, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce. Users who request it can easily deactivate the sending of electronic communications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In no case will SINGULARITY BIOMED use the personal data of users for purposes other than those mentioned above, except with prior notification to the user, granting a reasonable period of time for the user's opposition to it.
Users authorize SINGULARITY BIOMED to use the information provided in the system anonymously and for mere statistical and / or medical purposes, without the user being able to be identified at any time.
5. Retention of personal data
Personal data will only be retained while the user remains registered in the Applications or for the minimum time necessary for the purpose of their treatment and, in any case, during the following period: 2 years, until the User requests its deletion.
6. Information disclosure
User data will not be transmitted to any third party except that:
- It is strictly necessary for the provision of the requested services, in the event that SINGULARITY BIOMED collaborates with third parties.
- When SINGULARITY BIOMED has express and unequivocal authorization from the user.
- When requested by the competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions).
- Upon legal requirement, SINGULARITY BIOMED may share information with executive authorities and / or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
SINGULARITY BIOMED will maintain a data transmission record including the date of data transmission, the entity to which the data is transmitted, the legal basis for data transmission, the purpose of data transmission and the scope of transmission of data.
SINGULARITY BIOMED guarantees that all business partners, technicians, suppliers, or independent third parties to whom data is communicated, in accordance with the provisions herein, are linked to SINGULARITY BIOMED by contract or binding legal act to treat the personal data of the users, in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
In the event that the providers are located outside the European Economic Area, SINGULARITY BIOMED will communicate the data through the systems enabled by the European Commission and the Regulation, to countries that have recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data or through approved contracts by the European Commission establishing and guaranteeing the rights of the interested parties and they will be communicated once the approval of the pertinent supervisory authority is obtained.
As long as the users have given their express consent, SINGULARITY BIOMED may communicate their data for use by companies in the same business group as SINGULARITY BIOMED, so that these entities can send you commercial communications, by any means of electronic communication, regarding of their own products and services within the healthcare sector.
7. Data protection rights
At any time, users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, and portability, by means of a written communication addressed to SINGULARITY BIOMED, with address at Calle Castell del Benviure nº. 84, 08755 Castellbisbal; or by email to email@example.com. In both cases, the interested user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
Users understand and accept that the withdrawal of consent and / or the exercise of the right of deletion will imply that SINGULARITY BIOMED cannot continue to provide the services of the web pages and / or Applications.
Likewise, users will have the possibility, at any time, to withdraw consent in the event that they have granted it for a specific purpose (without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal), and, in particular, to exercise their right to object to their data being treated for the purpose of sending them commercial communications by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apart from the exercise of the rights described above, users have the right to submit a complaint to the corresponding control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
8. Security measures
SINGULARITY BIOMED undertakes to adopt the technical and organizational measures established by regulations that guarantee the security of user's personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is the responsibility of the users to duly safeguard the keys and passwords that they provide for their access as registered users of the Web and / or Applications, preventing their improper use by third parties. SINGULARITY BIOMED is not responsible for the misuse of access keys and passwords that users carry out.
SINGULARITY BIOMED will send users notices about the changes and substantial modifications of this document via email or other means to ensure that they are received.