Users guarantee the authenticity and veracity of all data that they voluntarily communicate and must keep the information provided to SINGULARITY BIOMED updated, so that it responds at all times to their real situation, being solely responsible for false or inaccurate statements that they carry out, as well as the damages they cause to SINGULARITY BIOMED or to third parties.
1. Responsible for the treatment
- SINGULARITY BIOMED S.L.
- NIF: B67399923
- Postal Address: Avinguda Via Augusta 15-25, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, España
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Legitimation for data treatment
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the contract, access and use of the Application by the users, as well as the contact by any of the channels available on the website, by email and by phone calls.
3. Data collected
- Data necessary for contracting and using the services provided through the Application: Name, NIF, email, telephone, address and bank details (if necessary).
- Data sent through the Application: Data relating to the performance of the tests (date, time, model and camera used) and data relating to the quality of the thermal images. No personal data is collected from the patient.
- Data derived from incident management: SINGULARITY BIOMED will collect the messages received by the user and may use and store them to manage current or future incidents, as well as to make improvements to the website and Application.
- Additional information: Any information provided by the user through the contact form on the web, by email or by phone.
- In the cases of personnel management and selection, we collect academic and professional data to be able to meet the obligations derived from maintaining the employment relationship or, where appropriate, become part of our staff.
- The provision of services requested or contracted by users or legal entities.
- The detection and investigation of fraud, as well as other illegal activities or that violate the Conditions of Use.
- The analysis and performance of statistical studies in order to improve the services offered to users.
- Provide any information requested by the user through the contact form, email or by phone.
- Make communications via email and / or send SMS to the user about the operation of the service.
- The occasional referral, by electronic means, of commercial communications about the services offered, in accordance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Company Services of the Information and Electronic Commerce. Users who request it can disable the sending of electronic communications easily by email to email@example.com.
- Management of the employment relationship, in the case of our employees.
- Management of the commercial relationship with our suppliers.
- Personnel selection management.
In no case will SINGULARITY BIOMED use the personal data of users for purposes other than those mentioned above, except with prior notification to the user, granting a reasonable period of time for the user's opposition to it.
Users authorize SINGULARITY BIOMED to use the information provided in the system anonymously and for mere statistical and/or scientific purposes, without the user being able to be identified at any time.
5. Retention of personal data
We only keep your information for the period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, to comply with the legal obligations that are imposed on us and to attend to the possible responsibilities that may arise from the fulfillment of the purpose for which the data was collected.
In any case, and as a general rule, we will keep your personal information as long as there is a contractual relationship that binds us or you do not exercise your right of deletion and/or limitation of treatment, in which case, the information will be blocked without using it beyond its conservation, as long as it may be necessary for the exercise or defense of claims or some type of liability could arise that had to be addressed.
6. Information disclosure
User data will not be transmitted to any third party except that:
- It is strictly necessary for the provision of the requested services, in the event that SINGULARITY BIOMED collaborates with third parties.
- When SINGULARITY BIOMED has express and unequivocal authorization from the user.
- When requested by the competent authority in the exercise of its functions (to investigate, prevent or take actions related to illegal actions).
- Upon legal requirement, SINGULARITY BIOMED may share information with executive authorities and / or third parties regarding requests for information related to criminal investigations and alleged illegal activities.
SINGULARITY BIOMED guarantees that all business partners, technicians, suppliers, or independent third parties to whom data is communicated, in accordance with the provisions herein, are linked to SINGULARITY BIOMED by contract or binding legal act to treat the personal data of the users, in accordance with the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data.
In the event that the providers are located outside the European Economic Area, SINGULARITY BIOMED will communicate the data through the systems enabled by the European Commission and the Regulation, to countries that have recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data or through approved contracts by the European Commission establishing and guaranteeing the rights of the interested parties and they will be communicated once the approval of the pertinent supervisory authority is obtained.
7. Data protection rights
At any time, users can exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of their treatment, opposition, and portability, by means of a written communication addressed to SINGULARITY BIOMED, with address at Avinguda Via Augusta 15-25, 08174 Sant Cugat del Vallès, Barcelona, España; or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In both cases, the interested user must accompany a copy of their national identity document, passport or other valid document that identifies them.
Users understand and accept that the withdrawal of consent and/or the exercise of the right of deletion will imply that SINGULARITY BIOMED cannot continue to provide the services of the web pages and/or the Application.
Likewise, users will have the possibility, at any time, to withdraw consent in the event that they have granted it for a specific purpose (without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal), and, in particular, to exercise their right to object to their data being treated for the purpose of sending them commercial communications by email to email@example.com.
Apart from the exercise of the rights described above, users have the right to submit a complaint to the corresponding control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency being the one indicated in the case of Spain.
8. Security measures
SINGULARITY BIOMED undertakes to adopt the technical and organizational measures established by regulations that guarantee the security of user's personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, all in accordance with the applicable legislation on data protection.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is the responsibility of the users to duly safeguard the keys and passwords that they provide for their access as registered users of the Web and/or the Application, preventing their improper use by third parties. SINGULARITY BIOMED is not responsible for the misuse of access keys and passwords that users carry out.
SINGULARITY BIOMED will send users notices about the changes and substantial modifications of this document via email or other means to ensure that they are received.
- Publication date: 15/03/2021